Friday, January 9, 2009

Please, please, please link to The Fighting Swine

Here is my pleading and pathetic attempt at gaining some initial readership:

You are here. The hard part is over.

So far, chances are that you've probably creeped to this page from my Facebook profile, or I blabbed to you about it at work. You should feel good because, by actually visiting this site, you've taken the first and hardest step of following my blog.

Before you close this browser and lose interest in The Fighting Swine forever, bookmark it, subscribe to the RSS feed, add it to your Google Reader, save the link on your desktop, or write yourself a post-it note to remind yourself that you need to come back. I personally guarantee that you will not regret it. (If you do regret it, I would like to give you my most sincere "my bad.")

Keep reading!
- John

(Image: This wonderful and perplexing peice of art from 2005 includes my younger brother Jeff (left) and me at a marching band festival in Chester, S.D. He played for the PHS band and I was in my second year with the Pride of the Dakotas of SDSU. Thanks mom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment